[or-roots] Line of Isaac Arnold

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at wvi.com
Wed Oct 29 10:38:11 PST 2003

Well I will tell you what I know about the Arnolds who came of the wagon train to Oregon, they came with the Leabo's, Gribbles
and Fishes.  Elizabeth Leabo married Westley Arnold.  One of her sisters married one of the Arnolds as well they came originaly
from Monroe Co. Ill.  The Arnolds are listed in many of the documentation I have obtained.  Jean, they ended up in the Dalles
and Dufur area.  If this could be your line I would be happy to E-mail copies of what I have. Happy Holloween.