[or-roots] I hope you are proud

Marilyn Drake madrake at techline.com
Sun Aug 1 19:18:04 PDT 2004

My sympathy goes out to Shirlee and her family. Do not think for one
minute the treatment that some of you on this list gave to Kevin didn't
have something to do with  his death. You tortured this poor man.

It is time for the list mom to step up to the plate and start to take
care of some of these problems that you create. And you know who you are
so don't go getting righteous and  let the not me attitude emerge.

I guess it is how some of you old farts get your kicks. At least it
keeps you alive until the next poor soul happens to do something you
don't like.

Ever heard of the old saying what goes around, comes around. You too
will be  the same way.

Marilyn Drake
Glad me ancestors left oregon. But not soon enough as some of you
trouble makers are related.