[or-roots] I hope you are proud

Connie Guardino census at wi.net
Sun Aug 1 19:27:47 PDT 2004

Marilyn, you are not remembering correctly the sequence of events. Kevin
was torturing US--not the other way around. At this point, there isn't even
any proof that Kevin is dead--just "spoofing" hearsay. And now you are
calling members of this fine list "Old Farts." We are NOT
troublemakers--Kevin and Shirlee are!