[or-roots] Shortridge, Charles Franklin - Yamhill Co.

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Sat Dec 11 13:34:38 PST 2004

For the record you can look these up at;

http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/

it always confuse me, you have to go to the bottom of the page and find the
"search land patents" button

your info will be at bottom of page; you may want to order a copy from BLM
for details;

Note: This record has not been checked against the Legal Land Patent. We
don't have an electronic image for this document.

You may not order a certified copy of this patent from our site because the
hardcopy document is maintained by another office of the BLM.
To request a certified copy of this patent, you may e-mail
OSO_Land_Office_Mail at or.blm.gov. In your e-mail, please refer to BLM Serial
Number OROCAA 018699.

I am a little confused by the boilerplate in the above five sentences, I
would just email the with the patent description info.  Also not the
different middle initial on the two claims, I am betting there is only one
Charles and Emeline here.