[or-roots] (no subject) Bob Goodman - software

Rosalie Harnden Rosalie at PrineTime.Net
Mon Feb 2 13:56:40 PST 2004

 Yes Sue the Family Orgins is one great program, but the  fella that
 invented FO also did the RootsMagic, and he did a wonderful job.
It is the Formal Soft Inc, Company.. The RootsMagic has a good feature,
Place finder, and I can  put a town in and it will tell me County and State
it is in, it is super. saves digging out the Atlas.

I have the first FO DOS, man how windows has spoiled us, I  put it in my
older computer to see  how much it has changed and etc.
was a challenge to see if I could remember how it works..

Same with Paff tho, I didn't get along with it till it came out in Windows
Version, now I like the new Paff 5.2,  and what I like about the printout of
the Modified printout.. is the Index of the report. , it is super and so
easy to make out and read.

And FTM, it is wonderful with all the downloads off the internet, and for
the CDS of records that can be used and read, I have I bet 100 cds of Vital
Records and FTM can bring them all up.. fun fun fun...

Have a good day...
Rosalie