[or-roots] Llewellyn family was 1990 tacoma warm body

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendcable.com
Sat Feb 7 07:57:50 PST 2004

I am with you.  I can't find it that way either.

Try ??? in the search engine (three question marks)
1900
Washington
Pierce
Half way down the first page is ??? ??? K
Now you need to click on B
Guy and Grace are the last two people on the page
It is page 1B

Barb
wulf at bendcable.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm