[or-roots] Now look what we did!

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendcable.com
Fri Jan 2 20:09:38 PST 2004

It is nice seeing faces to go with names.

We have not been without power yet but then when they built this subdivision
30 years ago they put everything underground.  Besides the east side has
been getting powder snow which blows off and does not do the damage that wet
snow does.

We were out for the first time, since the second storm,  tonight.  Roads are
all snow packed even Hwy 97 though the middle of Bend.  What did get down to
pavement has iced over now.  Was 9 degrees when we pulled into the driveway
half an hour ago.

Our weather person does not think the next few storms will actually get over
the mountain.  I will believe it when I don't see another six to twelve
inches of snow.

Barb
wulf at bendcable.com