[or-roots] Web Site

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 14:24:07 PST 2004

Hi Barb,
Do you know if the McKay's on your website are related to Gordon McKay the senator from the Bend area in the late 60's and early 70's?  Gordon's parents were one of the early settlers of the Bend area.  The city had a nice bronze plaque at the lake (before the remodeling) honoring the family.
Thanks,
Ronda Howard