[or-roots] Barnes family connection

MMDSchwartz at cs.com MMDSchwartz at cs.com
Sat Jan 17 15:30:50 PST 2004

Les,

No need to be embarrassed!  I certainly don't expect others to remember who
I'm related to.  I can barely remember myself.  One of the most difficult
things for me about this new genealogy hobby is figuring out how to organize stuff
(so far big stacks of paper by the computer, by the desk, by the file cabinet,
etc.).  I have been known to print off the same information 3, 4, or even 5
times, each time thinking it's new!  And I have written to people, thinking
they were a new contact, and later realizing I'd been in touch with them before.
I HOPE it's not just me that does that.

I think this could produce an idea for a new "reality" TV show.  A team could
go in and organize all your genealogy stuff so you would never AGAIN follow
the same lead twice.

Les, may I ask what CRS disease is?

Marilyn S.