[or-roots] I New CD-Look ups

Carylon Viuhkola viuhkola at clatskanie.com
Sun Jan 18 15:05:31 PST 2004

Les
This may be a long shot but there is a Della M Melvin listed in the Washington deaths:
      Name:    Della M Melvin
      Place of Death:    432
      Date of Death:    07 Nov 1951
      Age:    72
      Gender:    F
      Certificate:    20144

You might want to send for the death certificate......
There are a 39 Della's listed in the 1880 census...that was born in Oregon.  I can send them to you if you email me private. George and Della are listed in the "Navy Yard Kitsap Co, Washington  April 14 1930 Census. George is 55 and Della is 51.
Sorry not much help
Carylon
Edward G Viuhkola
Carylon Osborn Viuhkola