[or-roots] Re: Pioneer Cemetery near Amity

Sharon Ryan sharonor at aracnet.com
Wed Jan 21 07:58:01 PST 2004

There is a cemetery at Amity, just simply called Amity.  It was est. in
1854.
According to the "Oregon Burial Site Guide" Leave Oregon Hwy 99W and go west
on the highway to Bellevue.
The cemetery is on the south side of the highway and there is a city park on
the opposite side of the hwy.

Sharon

www.HeritageTrailpress.com
Where the Oregon Death Index is FREE