[or-roots] Washington Roots

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 12:26:09 PST 2004

FYI:  I've just joined PS-ROOTS mainly because It appears that my GFather came through Washington on his way to Oregon.  I'ts and extreemly organized group. They send 9 pages of info and instruction (via e-mail). It's no cost  and is established and run by CINDY of List Fame.  I have  Idea if it will help me or not.  Just thought I'd pass this on.  If you'r interested try :PSRoots-D-request at rootsweb.com  or just Washington State Genealogical Society.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired