[or-roots] kirby

SwimRef34 at aol.com SwimRef34 at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 15:07:27 PST 2004

They are found in the 1910 census in Tillamook County, ED 259, sheet 3A, on
the Trask River Road. They were married less than a year with no children.

Kirby, Novatus N.  23, WI, MI, WI, Cheese Maker in a Corporate Factory
_____, Pearl L.   19, WI, MI, MN

In 1900 the Kirby family is in El Paso Township, Pierce County, Wisconcin, ED
102, sheet 6B. The younger Novatus is there (born March 1887) with his
parents and 4 brothers and sisters. There is quite a bit of good info on this census.

Good luck,
Kevin Fraley

Hi all.  I decided it was my turn to ask for help finding family members.

Novatus Nell Kirby b. 3/18/1887 married Pearl Luella Barber in Tillamook
10/22/1909 (the only record I can find).  I know they are buried in a small
cemetery north of Tillamook.  I assume he was born in Wisconsin as his
parents, Novatus and Katherine, had land there.  I have not been able to
track a birth/death date or census for either Pearl or Novatus in any online
Oregon records.  The birth date I have is from the only living child and it
may not be correct.

They had children named Beatrice Mabel, Lolas, Novatus Neal, Lorena all born
in the Tillamook area.

Thanks for anything...

Stacie Phillips