[or-roots] Off topic favor please?(was no subject)

CKlooster at aol.com CKlooster at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 16:46:24 PST 2004

I'm also on AOL and noticed that there was zero activity on the list on
Saturday and Sunday (I concluded that everyone on the list but me actually has a
life...and a busy weekend to go with it!) but Monday morning I checked my e-mail
and found two pages of e-mails from the list.  It appears that there is a que
somewhere (either on the list server or on the AOL side) that occasionally
stacks up e-mail.

I concur with the other AOL users...the latest versions of AOL software have
some interesting new spam filters and other mail management options.  One
thing that happened to me with regard to a different list...I accidently hit the
"report spam" button rather than the "delete" button and that automatically
blocked any further mail from that IP address until I figured out what I had done
and reversed the process.

Quickly make friends with the Mail Manager!

Carla

Carla Klooster Bonney
Tanana, Alaska