[or-roots] Family tragedy

Kevin & Shirlee Johnson all4one at bendbroadband.com
Sat Jul 31 18:01:36 PDT 2004

Dear Friends,

I am sending this to several of you to inform the website of a tragedy in our family. While Kevin was mowing the lawn on Friday evening he suffered an aneurysm and died several hours later. This is a total shock for all of us as he was very active and physically fit. He was known for his kindness and always being available to help out.

I know that he had been trying to get removed from this website for some time now, but unsuccessfully. I would like to ask if someone would call the website person and ask that we be taken off of the website. I will be so busy in the next few weeks that I will not be able to do this.

Very respectfully yours,

Shirlee Johnson