[or-roots] Files and Documents.

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 14 16:56:24 PDT 2004

I'll throw my "2 bits worth" (That's and old saying ya know. A dollar being 8 bits., i.e.  2 bits was about a quarter.)
I got into the Geneaology Stuff because My Mom and Dad told me very little about out Family  Lines.  There were just Dad and Mom and me and the dog. I knew my Grand Father and Grand mother Dye (She was a Pryer) and I knew my Grandmother Goodman (She was a McLane) but I knew very little more about my Family.  I also wanted to know my roots.

My main Effort over the last year or so has been to  effort to discover what my lines are.  I even got involved in the Goodman DNA Project and have a DNA Print.   I'm pretty sure now that my Family stems from Old Danish, Scots/scots Irish and Welsh Roots.

That pretty well satisfies me but I continue to Try to learn More.  I have recently ordered a book from England abourt the McLane Clans.

I'm still looking for more info on the Goodman/ Dye/Pryer lines.  I'ts all interesting and fun also, 'cause You guys are  fun to be involved with. (oops, is that a dangling participle?)