[or-roots] Thank you and books?

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendcable.com
Mon Mar 29 11:19:53 PST 2004

The LDS site has a Family History Catalog on line.

These records are available either in Salt Lake or if on film or fiche at
your local family history center.

HOWEVER, many of the books are available on interlibrary loan at your local
library.

Barb
wulf at bendcable.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm