[or-roots] Look=up at OSU Knight Library

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Mon May 10 10:44:05 PDT 2004

Pat, thanks for the help. I realized after sending the query that I needed a
death date for Joseph Wesley Hicks before I could ask for an obit on him. Did
appreciate your responding and sending the Hicks death index - it may be very
helpful.

Thanks again
Carroll (Cooper) Summers
Before anyone in Eugene can, probably, find these obits, you will need a date
and location for Hicks.
Sorry to say the indexing at Knight leaves a great deal to be desired by "us
genealogists" - of course,
they are really trying to educate those kids, so who can complain <G>.
Anyway, I looked Joseph up in the
Oregon Death Records and didn't find him. This is what I found for (first)
the years you gave, and (2nd)
all the Josephs