[or-roots] Hicks-Ryan - - watch this space

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Mon May 10 10:47:27 PDT 2004

Thank you Les. I will try and find a good death date for Joseph Wesley Hicks
(just Wesley Hicks in 1900 census). I realized after sending the query that It
would be difficult to find him in the newspapers without a good death date.

Appreciate your help.

Carroll (Cooper) Summers
Too bad you didn't get the Hicks query in sooner, I might have been able to
find something while in Roseburg last week. Now the good news, I will need
to go back soon as I can, also am hoping to hit Knight Library before too
long, I have meant to take my genealogy group there on a field trip for over
a year and just don't seem to make it.

I will file you request under my lookups and hopefully be able to find it
when it counts.