[or-roots] Langworthy Help

PS psinjun at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 14:45:29 PDT 2004

I haven't posted before but read nearly everything.  The assistance I need at this time is for information I received but lost.  I lost an email account that held all the info and the email addresses of all who had helped. Please be patient as I am sure this has been covered here previously.

Emma (Kellogg) Langworthy, wife of Andrew Jackson Langworthy seemed to disappear in late 1890s in Lane County but was subsequently found to be an inmate of Hawthorne Insane Asylum.  Apparently she died there and I am searching for any information anyone might have on her, her family or her time at Hawthorne.

Thank you,

Penny Langworthy Saintjohn
PSinjun at Yahoo.com