[or-roots] 1880 online Census reminder

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Sun May 16 14:58:23 PDT 2004

Leslie: Yes indeed be imaginative!!  I've tried every way I could to find my ggf Mark McLane, but could find nothin'!  Then some where along the line I discovered that his full name was Samuel Mark Mclane!   So I look for middle names and nick names.   Incidently I think there at lease 7 variations and other changes to the McLane  name.  I really believe the root name is McLean.
So ya, try all the options.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired