[or-roots] Covered bridges

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Fri May 28 13:15:47 PDT 2004

Cecil,
We often drive the old Hwy 99 in this area.  Could you tell me a little more specifics on where this was located and I will keep an eye out for it.  We once took a drive to check on many of the covered bridges in the Scio area.  One of my husband's brothers lives there.  Probably not all of them are there anymore.
Verdena