[or-roots] Pleasant Hill Cemetery

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Sun Nov 7 15:36:41 PST 2004

Waverly;

First of all be sure it is the one in Lane county you want, there is also a
"Pleasant Hill Cemetery" near Sherwood.

For and index of graves;

http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/or/lane/cemeteries/pleahillcemindx.txt

As to driving directions: you can't miss it, turn onto Highway 58 at Goshen,
or if you are coming from east of the mountains, still on 58, the Cemetery
is on the North side of the highway at the east end of town. the state
widened the highway through town a few years back so there is a retaining
wall at the edge of the cemetery and you can see the first graves right from
the highway. Comparing Yahoo maps and USGS location it appears the last road
on the right will be Bristow, but can't swear to it, but like I say look
north at the east end of town and you can't miss it.

I note I also have recently been involved in research in Pleasant Hill
Cememtery, for my niece and some of her kin in Tennessee!