[or-roots] Pleasant Hill Cemetery

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Sun Nov 7 19:39:50 PST 2004

I can't say absolutely that no graves were disturbed as I was not involved
in the project, but I do not believe any were as I was through the area
several times in the course of the work and did notice the proximity of the
work to the cemetery early on.

Now it is possible he was buried without a grave marker. Have you determined
if the mortuary is still in business, or tried to find out where their
records went? I don't find any listing in the phone book for that cememtery,
maybe somebody else on the list knows who is in charge of it.

You could also contact the genealogy society in Eugene, they might be able
to help you.