[or-roots] 1843 wagon train pioneers

Bub & Judy Beeson bnjbeeson at cox.net
Sat Nov 20 20:04:41 PST 2004

Hello and how are you today?I hope all is well! I'm trying to trace my family roots for my father and my great,great,great<(I think that's enough greats(?)was one of the 1843 wagon train pioneers and was one of the founders of Oregon city ,William Clement Dement.I was just trying to find out as much as I possibly could on my family.I think his father was John Dement but I'm not certain.If you can help me in anyway or lead me to someone or somewhere that would be terrific!I'm having a rather hard time tryibg to figure it all out!Thank you for your time and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,Margie Jean (Hamilton) Beeson
margiejb at cox.net