[or-roots] Posted without permission

D. J. Brotherton djbrtb at kci.net
Tue Nov 23 11:07:03 PST 2004

My goal for doing  the family trees is putting togethe rinformation  for my children and grandchildren.  I wish my parents had done that.  Last Christmas I gave a CD of all my family photos along with a book on what I knew about the family todate.  However, I am afraid to give my whole database to someone as they might publish or use the living information.  The security issue today of someone stealing your identity is somewhat daunting.   Has anyone an idea on what else to do.

Dolores -
My Oregon Pioneers - Goodell, St. John, Grant, McDonald, Rhoades, Tinker, Pugh, Huddleston, Jones  mostly in the Willamette Vallen - Champoeg,, Linn and Lincoln counties, Salem, Silverton, Mill City,  etc.