[or-roots] Linn county

D. J. Brotherton djbrtb at kci.net
Tue Nov 23 13:30:57 PST 2004

There are two places for Linn County that I have visited - one is at the Lebanon Public Library - they have a room for genealogy with lots of family folders.  You might check there.  Also at Philomath there is a wonderful library - but you need to make an appointment.

If you could tell me where they might have lived I could be more of help.  I was born and raised in the Willamette Valley and just recently moved to Colorado, but I know most places very well.

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Dolores