[or-roots] i need an answer

LPeRKIN60 at aol.com LPeRKIN60 at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 12:10:24 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/23/2004 11:32:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dsam at sampubco.com writes:
Ancestral File is closed. Pedigree Resource File is the successor.

PAF is 5.02 - free download via www.familysearch.org site

David Samuelsen

Gary Murray wrote:
> some years back the lds church put out a beta program on family search.
> i was involved in it and i got the igi for the world, the ancestral
> file, the library file on disk, and a couple of others.  about once a
> year they would send out new disks.  they would update it with a number
> like 2.1 or 5.6 or whatever.  i know this is still going on but i have
> moved three times in the last 9 years and they lost track of me.  is
> there anyone out there that knows what update number they are up to
> now?  thanks for any help.
> gary in az.

     David
   Do Go tp www.familysearch.org   They should be able to help you.
 Good searching & Finding..  Also go to any LDS Library in your area.  Tell
the people there what you want.  They should be able to help you
  Sincerely
Mrs Lola R Perkins
 LPeRKIN60 at aol.com