[or-roots] i need an answer

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Sat Oct 23 14:56:58 PDT 2004

i think i was talking about the IGI when it was the ancestral file that was
so unbelieveable.  the IGI, if i remember correctly, was work done by church
members and the anc. file was just added to as people sent in their files.
it was the anc. file where i found one set of my gr gr gr gr. parents who
the anc. file showed with something like 22 children and the dau. that i
desc. from was entered 4 or 5 times and each time with info that was just a
little bit different.  hopefully they sacked the anc. file.  it didn't take
a rocket scientist to know that it was garbage.