[or-roots] more on - My own Fisch/film copier machine!

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Apr 1 20:59:56 PST 2005

Ann;

I tried to find a web site that explained your new toy but all I could find
was pictures, if I have the right baby your hubby either got a real good
deal or you got a heck of a present.

As near as I can make it out what you are getting is a stand alone
printer/reader that makes plain paper prints for you.

Les C

Yep-- Canon Microfiche PC printer #70
<

Does this mean you can read microfilm or microfiche at home and also make a
print of it?  What is the brand - I am interested.

Dolores
djbrtb at kci.net
<<