[or-roots] more on - My own Fisch/film copier machine!

Ann jerrysfawn at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 06:21:16 PST 2005

It is a USED machine bought online from The State Of Oregon auctions on
EBAY.  New, the machine is worth about 2-3 grand.  My hubby paid 1/10th of
that.  :-)  The description said it "powered up" but they didn't know
anything else about it....all equipment is sold as is, and they don't try to
fix it, they just sell it from surpluss from other State agencies....  not
only does it power up, but there is nothing wrong with it, it prints, it
reads, and I am one happy camper.  It came from the Nursing school.  No
doubt their new budget came through, and they bought a new one...  WHAT?
the State wastes money?  No....

RA Chesley