[or-roots] Clark County Pioneers

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Sat Apr 2 07:31:08 PST 2005

George,

Did you get a copy of "History of the Corbett District as told to reporter Fred Locksley by Mrs. Lydia Taylor Ostrand" from the first East Multnomah County Pioneers Association book?  It names E. J. Taylor of Vermont and Margaret Hamilton of Wisconsin.

It is on pages 18 through 21.  I can transcribe it for you if there is any interest.

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm