[or-roots] Louisville, Oregon

Ray Powell rayp6217 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 22:29:37 PDT 2005

There is a spot on Arlie Road that runs between Hwy 99 and Hwy 223 in Polk
County, OR that is identified as Lewisville. It is about 3/4 mile north of a
junction identified as Maple Grove. As the crow flies, it is in a southwest
of Monmouth, OR. If you can use map coordinates, just let me know. My map
program can generate latitude and longitude as well.

Ray Powell