[or-roots] Possible Brother.

Cheryl Fitzsimons fitzcf at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:45:06 PDT 2005

Hi Bob,

Have you checked the Oregon Death Index?  I found infants, and even
stillbirths, listed who died in the early 1900s.  If you can find the death
information that way you could get a copy of the death certificate.  I won't
go to the LDS library until next week, but could check for you then.  If you
find a death date and county, let me know and I could see about the death
certificate.

Cheryl