[or-roots] Possible Brother.

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 14:57:12 PDT 2005

Chyrl:  I did try some for the Oregon Death Index but didn't have much Luck. Probably looking in the wrong place.  All I have are some vague memories. It would have been Multnomah County, Probably Portland. My parents were married in 1920 ( I think in Portland) so it could have been anytime between then and 1928.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired