[or-roots] death index query thanks

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Aug 5 06:21:22 PDT 2005

Thank you Darlene;

She is in the 1920 Census in Del Norte Co., Cal and then apparently
disappears, I find no sign of her in California, unless she was still alive
in 2000 which doesn't seem likely, but folks from her family doing genealogy
don't seem to know where she is either.

Since they bounce back and forth between the two states, most of her inlaws
and her hubby are listed as born here, I thought she might turn up here.

Oh Well, to me she is just a block in the pile, she is only a distant cousin
of a cousin.

From: Darlene Casteel

Les --
I found no listing for Delia Fitzhugh on the Oregon Death Index using either
exact spelling or soundex.
Darlene Casteel