[or-roots] Kelly Clan of Southeast Portland

BERKBODIE at aol.com BERKBODIE at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 22:00:16 PDT 2005

Hello.  Somehow I've been getting all sort of e-mails about roots.  I had
been doing a bit of research for my students.  Now, I'm being deluged.  What is
this about?

If this is a network of people who are helping one another find genealogical
clues, I am trying to find someone for a project I'm doing with my students.
I'm looking for a living relative of Clinton Kelly whose land claim was
located on the property of Cleveland High School.  Any ideas?

Thanks!