[or-roots] Daniel Ryan - Josephine Co. obit

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 12:55:38 PDT 2005

Thank you so much for the great information.  I  will contact the librarian
you mention and see if I can get the  obit.

Your help is very much  appreciated
Thank you
Carroll Cooper Summers

The newspaper in Grants Pass is the Grants Pass Courier.   They have been
publishing since 1885 so this might be an option to have  someone there do
research for you.  Since you know the date of the  incident, the cost for research
might not be too great.

ARCHIVE SEARCH is available through the newsroom  library. There is a charge
of $20.00 per hour for the service, plus .50 for  each 8-1/2"x 11" photo copy.
Copies are from microfilm. Contact the library by  e-mail at
_librarian at thedailycourier.com_ (mailto:librarian at thedailycourier.com) .