[or-roots] Where to find obits, Howards, Wrights

Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 09:25:15 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,
Would someone please remind me where to find an obituary from 1969 and 1970
and death certificate for Multnomah County?

Also if you have any information about Eugene and Catherine Wright, William
and Libbie (Curtis) Wright, Dorothy Wright, Hardy O. Howard or Nellie M.
Smith; I'm sure Dave would appreciate the assistance.

Thanks,
Ronda Howard