[or-roots] Re: Dayton, Oregon

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 14:06:53 PST 2005

Well I was not sure about Dayton Wa. having relatives their. as for Dayton Oregon, I do not remember just where it is, I did  or used to have relative's in St. Helens and that area, Cross's and Wellington's.
Glen Portland

--
Glen A. Jones

From: "Nancy Lee Adams" <nancydean at columbia-center.org>
Hi Gary,

For Susanne I was talking about Dayton, Columbia county, Washington.(BUT I'M WRONG) It's OREGON...You are right!!

I live in St. Helens, Columbia county, Oregon..I see I'm the one who miss read, sorry!! Suzanne did mean Dayton OREGON, my goof up, I will try & read better next time.

Yes, the St. Helens Court house has a room full of books, binders & you name it to research land records & such.
I have been in last summer for someone on Oregon Roots & found the land record he was searching for.

I know there is a town of Dayton, Oregon & did you know that Joel Palmer founded both towns of Dayton in both Washington & Oregon?
But my family is from Dayton, Columbia Co., Washington. I have now really confused the issue.. I'm sure <G>

I don't mean to confuse but the Dayton Washington Memorial Library also has all the Original newspapers & etc. I go there every year in my research of more family information.

Sorry Susanne, My mis-stake..   Dayton, Oregon, Dayton, Oregon, Dayton, Oregon, Dayton, Oregon, Dayton, Oregon : )

Thanks! Nancy