[or-roots] Oregon convict - Clifford GAAR

Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 20:19:36 PST 2005

Hi Chris,
I found information on my OSP convict in a couple places, the archives in
Salem and the courthouse in Lane county where he was convicted.
http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/    Mine was also convicted of crimes in
Washington and California.  I have also found information in his files in
the Washington and California archives.
Happy hunting!
Ronda