[or-roots] Benton County Cemetery Updates

Lee Gentemann rootsfinder at pioneer.net
Sun Feb 27 11:24:16 PST 2005

Thanks for the note about the spelling of Gerking.  There isn't any plan for cemetery updates - they just happen when some generous volunteer agrees to do it.  There aren't very many volunteers for a group this big.

It is apparently a typo somewhere along the line.  Our cemetery books have it as GERLING and whoever did the typing for our web pages, carried on the error.

I phoned a lady that has a map of the cemetery and she verified that is GERKING.

I'll make the correction on the USGenWeb page and pass the info along for changing the Benton Pioneer database also, but before I do, are there any other family members that should connect to James GERKING, that should appear in the database?

Database reference for him is at:
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=benton&id=I08922

Lee