[or-roots] 1898 obit request RVGS

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 08:03:33 PDT 2005

While living in Talent at the Rv park I went into the little store across
the bridge and saw a guy running out with all kinds of cigarets cartons in his
hands. The lady yelled for me to stop him as he stolen them. I ran him down
with  my Samaria an he dropped the cartons then went over a fence head first. by
the  time i got back with the cartons he the cops were talking to the lady
but not  doing anything to go after the guy. They just took their report and
went back to  sleep. BUMMER nice place to live if you don't need the police.
they paved the road at that corner with about 6 inches of asphault and my
little car wouldn't trip the turn signal after that. I ran a lot of red lights
after that. had to or wait for a big car to come by and trip it for me. Giggle
 neat place.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361