[or-roots] Looking for Websites to research WWII battles

D. J. Brotherton djbrtb at kci.net
Wed Jun 29 04:38:10 PDT 2005

WWI, Oregon National Guard, Sunset Division.  My cousin was killed in Italy near the end of the war and I would like to find more information about the battle, etc.

His name :  Louis Orvin Brown,  died in 1945.  His name is on the WWII Honor statute in Salem.   His body was rteturned and he is buried in Belcrest  Memorial Park.

Anyone know a good website?  I have tried Google and either I am not entering the right words or there is no information.

Dolores
djbrtb at kci.net