[or-roots] genealogical gold mine

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Oct 2 23:10:44 PDT 2005

I just stumbled across this little item that might interest some of you, I
will probably be able to offer to do lookups in thsi in a few weeks as
things will slow down for me in another two or three weeks.

Les C

Title:  Genealogical material in Oregon donation land claims

 City of Publication:  Portland, Or.?

 Publisher:  The Forum?