[or-roots] Heritage Quest access thru Multnomah Co. Library

Trisha Neal trisch at charter.net
Mon Oct 3 18:31:18 PDT 2005

HI!

It's one of those things that you don't think about because once you turn it
on, you forget you did it! I was ready to scream until I figured out what I
needed to do to have access.  I told the library that they need to post that
information on their web site rather than having to wait to get the answer.
:-)  At least now when I have a probably accessing a site, I add it to my
approved sites and no problems.

Trish