[or-roots] Heritage Quest access thru Multnomah Co. Library

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Sun Oct 2 23:12:52 PDT 2005

I need to use Salem.

Dan M
www.wvi.com/~wb
----- Original Message -----
From: "W David Samuelsen" <dsam at sampubco.com>
To: <or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [or-roots] Heritage Quest access thru Multnomah Co. Library

> If you have library card from Multnomah County, you can access.
>
> HQ is tightening the accessibility.
>
> David Samuelsen
>
> karfranw at juno.com wrote:
> > Here is the website address for the genealogy page for Multnomah County
Library website.  You can click on the Heritage quest link.  But, when you
get there and click on the Census, you have to have a user name, and a
password.  I am waiting a reply to an email I wrote to the library to find
out exactly what it is.  Here is the link:
http://www.multcolib.org/ref/gene.html