[or-roots] Doris KLEIN, Ashland, Oregon

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 20:26:23 PDT 2005

Bev;

Do you have any idea where she got married, if it is around here, ie
especially Douglas or Coos Co it would be a snap for me to look up when Iget
a chance, I might be able to find some way to get info from another county
too. She wasn't the artist that is all over the internet was she, I get the
impression that Doris is still around. I was startled at how many Doris
Klein's I turned up on google, but couldn't make any of them match what you
gave us. There was a Klein family or so in Rockway in 1963, about five of
them listed on a high school reunion site including a Doris Klein.

Nothing turns up on Oregon state archives.

Les C

Subject: [or-roots] Doris KLEIN, Ashland, Oregon

I am trying to find information on Doris KLEIN who was born 26 Apr 1926 and
died 13 Jun 2002 with last residence being Ashland, Jackson, Oregon.

If this is the person I think it might be, her maiden name would have been
Doris Aizilia (Hartley).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bev Reinhardt
Fruitland, ID