[or-roots] Doris KLEIN, Ashland, Oregon

Bev Reinhardt bevr at fmtc.com
Tue Oct 18 21:12:26 PDT 2005

Les,

I really have no other information on her.  I am trying to determine if she
was the child of Samuel Ely Hartley who was born in Colorado and lived in
California most of his adult life.  His daughter, Doris Aizilia Hartley was
born 26 Apr 1926 in Lassen Co., California.  When I put Doris in with that
birthdate and assuming she got her Social Security number in California I
got two hits.  One that is in Oklahoma and the one in Oregon.  I thought if
I was able to get an obituary, it might give the parents names.  I've had a
really hard time tracing this family.  Samuel Ely Hartley was the brother of
my grandmother.

Thanks for your input.  Hopefully something will turn up.

Bev Reinhardt
Fruitland, ID