[or-roots] timing

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Mon Oct 24 18:45:14 PDT 2005

Okay, according to the order they came into my computer I answered the Lake
county query first, it showed up on my computer about an hour and a half
before Diane's answer. I got curious though how long it was taking in
transit as some of my posts dont show up on my puter for a long time, and
whether Diane's post spent a long time in transit.

Now it is a little hard for me to tell, my post is pretty straight forward,
I sent it 4:48 it arrived Or-roots shortly there after and back to my
computer 4:50.

trying to analyze Dianes was more complex, apparently she sent it about 1:33
CDT It arrived at Or-roots around 6:12 PDT, but what I can't figure out is
where it was at 1:30 ? time on the 25th of October??

Les c